Sunday, December 11, 2005

Send Cards To...

It is that time of year again where the annual McCauley/Cotton Christmas Card competition has begun. Right now Lorraine is winning as she has the last two years. This year, I want to taste victory. I know a lot of you read this so I'm asking you to make my Christmas wish come true. Let me taste it again, the sweet taste of a championship title. I ask you, my loyal and dedicated readers, help a brotha out.

Dan McCauley
2951 Siena Heights Dr Apt 4511
Henderson, NV
89052

Remember...only two more weeks till Christmas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just trying to figure out what you address is this weekend. I have it written down somewhere, but fuck knows where.

Thanks. You probably won't be getting a Christmas card though.

kagroo said...

Just don't send me dead babies...well not too many of them.

kagroo said...

it is an unofficial "holiday" card competition. Each year she brags about how many cards she's getting and each year I forget to remind my friends to send me cards until it's too late. I'm impressed that I remembered this early, this year.

qhunt said...

If my family sends Christmas cards out at all Kasey does our cards, i don't know if she sent you out one or not. I hope you win just the same

kagroo said...

Randy is the only one that has sent me a card...the rest of you have failed.

m said...

You just wait, my friend. You just wait.