Sunday, December 04, 2005

Panty Raid

Why is it that men tend to have ten good pairs of underwear, plus a couple close to retirement and women have their own dresser drawer filled with silk, see through and satin panties? I sometimes wonder if they bought two pair and those two pair fucked like jack rabbits and reproduced until there was no more room. Maybe women feed their panties after midnight, breaking the sacred rule. I really don't know. I do know that women go panty shopping. They leave the house to spend hours looking for something that no body's gonna see except for themselves, husband/boyfriend/girlfriend and the occasional rapist.

It's hard to invision myself going to the mall with my guy friends, holding up a pair of boxer briefs and asking, "I think this is cute. Do you think it would look good on me?"

In no way am I saying this is stupid because lord knows I spent my fare share of time at Best Buy looking through the horror section, wondering if I would like Ginger Snaps, I'm just saying that it boggles my mind...panties that is, not the game Boggle. I do love them so keep buying them ladies. Keep up the good work.

3 comments:

The Dana said...

Well, I don't know about anyone else - but I personally have never gone out to the mall shopping for underwear with my girlfriends. I buy them online or from the Victoria's Secret catalog. Why spend all that extra money, and waste all that time, when you know what your size is, and the selection is bigger.

Plus, I'd just like to say that I own close to 2 dozen pairs of underwear, because that means I don't have to do laundry for 2 weeks at least. It makes a LOT of sense when you are living in an apartment w/o a washer/dryer handy.

Word up.

kagroo said...

You don't count.

Anonymous said...

I gave my wife 51 pairs of panties for Christmas last year.