Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays. I do realize that a lot of you will be spending time with your family the next couple of days and will have no time or need to read this. I just wanted to say thank you so much for a great year. Thanks for keeping me motivated to write. It's tough sometimes, wondering if you have any talent, if you have anything. This blog has really boosted my moral a lot and I see very good things for myself, for the whole crew of At The Corner Bar. Tiz the season to be jolly.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!! 29 years ago today his parents decided they should do the wild thing and they did, only to do it at least two more times after that.

3 comments:

qhunt said...

keep up the good work dan!

Anonymous said...

Keep smilin' and writin' cuz we love it.

christine said...

Merry Christmas!