Thursday, April 27, 2006

Burn Hollywood Burn!!!

I had never seen evil so dark and pure until I looked in to a mirror for the first time.

World domination begins one town at a time. Some people are under the impression that it's an easy task to accomplish. These are the same people who have a thousand ideas for screenplays but don't want to write them. They'll tell you the story, thinking that you'll be so interested in their "original" idea that you'll sit right down and in a day, their story is on paper but it doesn't happen that easily. If it did, everyone would be doing it.

One town at a time, a simple seed is planted into the heart of the city and in time, with a lot of hatred, it grows into an empire. First was Kalamazoo, next was Las Vegas and now Los Angeles is the next city on my path of destruction.

I know this town has been through a lot in the last couple of years and in a way I am sorry, but not enough for me to stop what I have set in motion so many moons ago. We all play the cards that we are dealt and unfortunately L.A. could not beat my full house.

The sympathy for this town is the only reason why I am giving it a written warning. Not enough to leave the town, but enough to know why. Why Dan why? Eventually I will move on to NYC, Dallas, Japan, Ireland, the Moon and eventually the Universe but I'm getting too far ahead of myself. One step at a time.

So be warned. Don't say that I didn't tell you so. When I sit upon my thrown, I do not want to hear you complain. It is easier to accept this now and the pain will eventually go away. Accept what I am offering you because you will be able to sleep better at night. Accept and bow down, Lord McCauley has arrived.

3 comments:

christine said...

you look like king kong :)

try not to get shot

Anonymous said...

When you going to stop by Butler?

kagroo said...

Soon friend...soon.