Friday, April 01, 2005

I RETIRE!!!!

I am done writing. I want to thank everyone who has had a voice in my life. Who has read my stuff and has encouraged me to keep on truckin' but I am done writing after this. I have found that this has just made me feel empty inside. That I worry too much on what people think about my views and my voice that it keeps me up at night, that I can't sleep all over some stupid fucking words. So I wanted to thank you for a great couple of months and I hope you all get what you want in life. Even if it's something impossible, go for it and reach it. Thanks again. Dan.































If you believed that shit. Stop reading my blog mother fucker. April Fools.

2 comments:

christine said...

oh no! you did fool me. i was bummed!

Anonymous said...

Not even for a second Dan.