Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Banana Split Anyone?

My brain is sweating right now. I mean, inside...it's sweating. I need Gatorade for my brain. Why do you ask? I'm trying to write. It's not coming out right. I got the late night going on. I got Gwen whispering, "The shit is bananas. B, A, N, A, N, A, S."

I'm trying Gwen. I guess I just don't understand what you are trying to tell me. I really am trying to figure it out. I know you can slip on banana peels. You can also cut them up and put them in Cheerios. But what the fuck is your shit being like bananas mean? That's almost as bad as the time when I was hanging out on the North side of Kalamazoo and these two white girls came up to the porch we were hanging out at and started calling us, "fruit." Is fruit coming back as a "hip" word? Is fruit good or bad? Man I'm so out of the loop and my TRL isn't helping me at all, it's only encouraging it. Someone help me please?

"I got my orange all up in your kiwi. Back the fuck up or I'll slap you with my pineapple. I AM THE SHIT! I AM THE GRAPE!"

Does this make me hip and cool now? Because all it's really doing is making me hungry and not only am I hungry for fruit...but for knowledge. Delicious.

4 comments:

qhunt said...

if someone calles you a fruit, they are calling you gay. last i knew.

Anonymous said...

Good to see you finally got that great northside incedent in a story. oh and one last thing.....man....You Fruit!!

kagroo said...

Well, I haven't heard it in any gangsta raps, so I wasn't ready for it when they were calling us this. They weren't saying it in a bad way either. Maybe it was just the alcohol that night or the fact that we were on the North side that late, on a porch. Me not thinking that's such a good idea.

Anonymous said...

i would assume that a banana log is some sort of nurtritional imbalance. based on my studies an overabundance of potassium causing the yellowing of the fecal matter is a possibility in this case.
or there is the ass corn syndrome commonly found in the more northwest areas of the USA. ass corn syndrome is when someone is taking in so much corn and corn syrup and corn flour that is concentrates in the log of the consumer. for the layman this is also commonly called cap'n crunch butt.