Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Wanted Dead or Alive.

There is nothing like getting a phone call from a friend which simply says, "I'm just calling to see if you're dead yet." How does one react to this? I guess some would find that it is a bad thing. I know for a fact that most women would be crying right now because they don't understand why their friend could say such a mean thing.

We aren't talking about women, we are talking about me. I am not dead but would be such a bad thing to be dead. Of course it would be but here's the nerd thinking that goes on in my head. The first thing I thought of when Dave said that to me was, "I wish I was a Jedi Knight ghost." That would be pretty fucking cool, wouldn't you think? You could walk around and push people over. You wouldn't have to wait in any lines. The best thing is that you could go to a Sorority House and just hang out.

Oh yeah, I know Jedi Knights aren't supposed to be "involved" but could they have sex? Like one night stands with hookers? I sure hope they could or then there would have been many problems with the Younglings. I mean, that's what has been happening with the Catholic Priests.

I'm losing my train of thought. What's my point again? There isn't one. That's just a random thought I had. Dave, I would have called you back but it still hurts to talk and it's still painful to just chat with you period.

6 comments:

christine said...

so what you're saying is that if you don't get some pootang soon the kids in the hood better watch their asses?

kagroo said...

You have not only humiliated my clan but have put shame on many of your generations.

Anonymous said...

I knew you didn't answer the phone or call me back because you cannot talk. I was on my way home and I have officially switched over to the cell phone using driver. I get bored in the car by myself so I click through my phone and call my friends. I even call clients to make sure that they aren't fucking things up.

I just miss you Dan, and it feels like you have passed. Besides, you have to cut my slack, I am the only one the expressed concern and gave a wish for good health when you disclosed that you were sick and specifically asked for us not to wish you well.

kagroo said...

That is true Dave and in your honor I wrote. The first real post I have put on since I got sick. You inspired me. Have you ever seen that Twilight Zone episode where the guy was paralyzed (Sp?) throughout his whole body but he couldn't move. The guy uses voiceover the whole show. He's trying his best to let people know he is alive. At one point at the end they were going to do an autopsy on him. With all his might he made a tear come out of his eye, but the doctor thought it was just from the fan above them and continued to cut away. That's how I have felt lately. All I do is pray for the next day hoping that that day i will feel a bit better. Have you ever had a cut on the inside of your mouth? You know it's a bitch for it to heal cause it's always moist and wet and we all know that we need air to make it chill. Well the whole roof of my mouth is fucked up. It's like thousands of little paper cuts so if I let it get too dry and swallow, the pain makes lightning bolts come from my brain. FUCK. I'm going to bed now. I have to get up and listen to all the people at work ask me how I'm doing, if I feel better...all that shit when they know that I can't talk. What the fuck?

Anonymous said...

Do you have strep or is your body consuming itself?

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad when you're DEAD...or gone...or sumthin.