Monday, May 29, 2006

Memory Day

You know something is not right when I’m checking my own Blog to see if I have posted something, because I have done it at least three times a day the last couple of weeks. I then think to myself, "Uh, I didn't write anything." I wonder if this is the start of split personalities.

I don't know you tell me.

No, you tell me.

Have you ever had too much on your plate that you didn't know what to eat first, so you kind pick at all of the food until you really haven't eaten much of it and it has become cold? That's what my life has been like the last two weeks. I've had a lot to do, and I've only touched a little bit of everything.

Even with the writing, as you can tell, has been a struggle. I have had problems writing emails. I read them, I know what the person has written but I forget to write back. I then get upset cause the person doesn't write me back and I give them shit about it, only to find out that I was the one who didn't do it.

I still have a lot on my plate, in fact, I'm going for seconds right now and stacking that food up. No matter how much I eat, if there is food, I will always be hungry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if you are reading this, then you are not in an Allied prisoner of war camp.