Thursday, May 11, 2006

May 15th

I've been meaning to write but I've been driving from L.A. to Las Vegas trying to enjoy time off from looking for work. I know that sounds weird but the pressure and stress one puts on themselves, or I put on myself can get to you or me. It wasn't a crazy time, it was just a time to say hi to new friends moving to Las Vegas and goodbye to an old friend, moving from Las Vegas to Arizona.

I wanted to remind you, if I haven't told you to watch The Price Is Right on May 15th. It's the monday after Mother's Day. My friend Nic and I went down to the show and he gets called down. I will tell the story after it airs so I don't tell you what happens before it happens. Don't want to tell you the end of the story before you see it.

Have a good weekend. I'm busy trying to figure out the website program Dreamweaver. I have no idea what anything is, but I do know how to make buttons on the site and make links...that's all I really need isn't it? The power of word will make it powerful.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

whew!! I'm glad to see that it still takes more than 2 weeks to get a 100% verifiable JD. I was beginning to get worried about all the competetion coming from Lewis Denton's customers...I have been thinking more and more about that PHD though. This could be my ticket.

Anonymous said...

I got my PHD from Lewis Denton in astrophysics in just 2 weeks. I now work for the defense department designing nuclear centrifuges! All this with no experience, no knowledge of astrophysics and no idea of what a centrifuge even is. Thanks Lewis Denton!

christine said...

anonymous = homer simpson

now running springfield nuclear power plant

Anonymous said...

All you need is a B.A. from The Zoo, and you too can work on the set of Spiderman 3.

Tell me if Mary Jane has another mouth-watering "nipple" scene, you lucky bastard.

qhunt said...

I watched. It was surreal to see you on the price is right!! Dude, nic sucked!! I feel bad for the poor guy.

kagroo said...

it's nerve racking. It was for me...I can only imagine what it was like for him. It goes so fast you can't think.

Anonymous said...

POOP+ TURD = ?

qhunt said...

I was just kidding about Nick, I am sure he was going a mile a minute. I saw you going nuts, I know I would be. That is so cool though man. I want to get on the price is right sometime.

christine said...

= how i got revenge on the nail salon last night

Anonymous said...

My wife's aunt was on the Price is Right once. She later died from a brain hemorrage. I don't think that the two instances were related.