Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Over and Out

I really don't have anything to write about. I mean, I do, but it's not just flowing out like it usually does. Surprise, surprise. I don't sit in front of the computer and spend time on my blog all day. I'm sure you could tell that in some of my posts. They were random and made no sense. I try to write when I'm pissed off about something or need questions to answers I have in my mind. In a way, it's sad that this is my post. It's like watching a blind man crossing the street. You really don't want him to get hit by a car but in the back of your mind you kind of wish he would, just to tell the story. When he makes it across safely, you realize that it was a waste of time because you spent five minutes watching a blind man cross the street...with no punch line. I'm sure in your busy day, you come here to break the boredom, or maybe just enjoy what I write but I'm sure you are finding yourself looking at your watch right now wondering when it's time to take a break from this blog. The thing is, I can't stop writing. The thing is, I can't make paragraphs. The thing is I'm not sure if this is something brilliant or a science experiment gone horribly wrong. Though, I might add that's how penicillin was discovered. I'd like to say that's how I happened...a mistake, but my parents let me know that I was the child that they actually planned on having. In a way, it's a planned accident. I'm not sure they thought I'd turn out like the way I did. Some what neurotic, talking to myself, questioning everything and everyone I encounter. Then again, I know a lot of things people want to happen don't turn out the way they expect it to. A surprise planned accident. There is no need for proper punctuation in this post. There is no use for ProPER usage of the Caps Lock button. It's free. After lots of debate of what to write about, I've set it free. Just for the night. To let it roam where ever it wants. It could go as far as it wants or sleep beneath the cold, bright screen. Freedom is about a choice and my choice of freedom is to end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dan,
I have to say that this just might be my most favorite post of all. It leads us to a place that we all know and, perhaps, do not love at all. It is honest and confused; we know that there is a thought roaming but where it shall land? No one knows. Ramble on, Dan. Ramble on.

kagroo said...

F.Y.I. this is my last new post for awhile. I'm giving you people time to mentally prepare for the void in your life.