Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth

A day of celebration. A day when we appreciate what the people from our past have done to make this country what it is today. The trials and tribulations. The death and struggle. A day of remembrance. Or..a day off when we can drink beer, eat hot dogs and watch magical "snakes" come from the warm concrete.

I've always wondered about holidays like this. How we can forget about the meaning because we are too worried about finding the perfect spot for the fireworks and making sure that we get the special musical tribute on the radio of "God Bless America."

Today's write up will be short but to the point. I don't want to come across as bashing the American way because lord knows that I'm not a perfect one. Maybe it is the true American way. That this is what our fore father's would have wanted us to do to remember them. To get trashed somewhere on a boat, hoping to get a blow job from your friend's cute ass cousin. In fact, I know that's how they would have wanted us to celebrate. The hot dog is a perfect representation of our country. Put in as many different and unique things into one small area to create something wonderful for the masses to enjoy and appreciate. GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

5 comments:

christine said...

i love hot dogs

m said...

Dan, you are awesome.
Happy Independence Day.
I like your style.

Anonymous said...

Alright, Dan...

I figured that you'd find out about your cousin one of these days, I just didn't figure that you'd attack me about it in such a public forum.

kagroo said...

Pelchor...your soul is mine.

Anonymous said...

I know that Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson would have loved for us to celebrate with yachting blowjobs.