Thursday, April 09, 2009

Grass is Always Greener...

I have nothing to say. It seems that most of my stories these days end with, "And then I found a twenty dollar bill." What happened to me? I used to be filled with anger and hate and these days I seem to be a gentle giant. Which is fine, if that's what you are into but it sometimes gets boring. Being happy can be boring because you start questioning your actions. "Can't get too drunk, don't want to get in a fight." "I shouldn't call into work tomorrow." BORING!!! There are always balances and I have yet to find that. Still looking. May never find it. And you may read this and question that I get into trouble. There are a lot of you who think you know me, but in the end, I let you see what I want. Fuck it. Who wants a shot?

No comments: