Thursday, October 13, 2005

Let Me Get That Door for You

I was working today, doing the fun pre-production work that has taken my social life away, and I was leaving the Archives and Regional History Collections (fancy name for library) when I opened the door for a female. Being a guy, I opened the door and felt that I had to look at her ass. To see if it was worth me staring at it for a second or all the way down the hallway. In this case, it was just a second. I don't know if it's my primal urges to reproduce or that I've been living with Jeff for a month now and that this sausage party is over and need to get some poontang up in this piece.

My point is that I think I'm starting to see where Chilvary came from. I really believe that it was some horny knights way of getting a free look at some maiden's tits.

"Let me pick that up for you," as he picks up her basket of goodies that was dropped on the floor, glancing up her skirt.

Today I'm proclaiming myself as Sir Daniel McCauley. Why? Because I'm just like every other horny knight. I will get a free look. I will feel whenever I can get away with that and I will rape whatever I choose. Well I won't do that...or will I? Only time will tell as I walk down this path of "honor" and "duty" but until that time comes give me Excalibur already, I want some tail.

4 comments:

m said...

Likewise. And please stop looking at me like that.

qhunt said...

fricken spammers!! good hypothesis Dan. you may be on to something there.

Anonymous said...

I watch the entire length of the hallway regardless of the form. I don't discriminate. I like them all.

Anonymous said...

Hey, super blog you've got going here. I definitely bookmarked that piece. Hey, did you hear, fucking assholes actually think they can make a living putting shitty advertisements where they aren't wanted and hoping people will click on them so they can get paid 5 cents for every hit? Run-on sentences are a must!

Did you hear the Internet is the best place to make money doing nothing? Lots of millionaires cropping up all over, aren't there?
I made $135 on eBay last month. I guess I must be doing something wrong. Maybe if I just start getting people's money but not sending anything I'll get rich. Aha...that's how you do it. Scamming...