Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Don't Want to Go Alone.

It's Sunday.
Alone sitting in a dark room listening to a Ben Harper song and all I can do is sit and stare.
Disecting scenes to a movie that hasn't been written yet.

The panning.
The pull aways.
The straight shot.

It's there and I'm watching it.

I have no popcorn.
I have no soda.
I have no High Definition television

I just have the screen that's playing in my mind.
The picture backwards so I can process it.
The director's version; uncut and pure.
The way it was meant to be seen.

The way I want you to see it.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep watching Dan, eventually you will be able to share it with others.

Anonymous said...

Well, given the ambiguity of your last two posts I am assuming that someone offered you the opportunity to write a film and you were at first hesitant but now you're actually going to do it. If so, fantastic! I'd love to throw in some ideas if you're open to suggestions. If I'm wrong about the gist of your last posts I guess you should write haikus or morse code next. :)

qhunt said...

Dan,
Right on man!!! it is funny how you have a vision in your head of things that have never happened yet, but you know exactly how you want it to look and feel. I hope that becomes a reality for you and the rest of us someday.
Q

kagroo said...

I wish someone offered me to make a movie. The website should be up and running sometime next week. So no more blogging and real website.

christine said...

wow. real website - i'm impressed. let us know when we can check it out.

Anonymous said...

i see
i see