Wednesday, July 15, 2009

What I Think About When I Run

I wish I could say that these are all made up...but unfortunately...this is not the case.
  1. If it was possible to run into a liquor store, steal a 40oz of beer and make it out without getting caught.
  2. Why am I listening to Miley Cirus?
  3. Why does the coffee shop, Coffee Fix, close at 7 pm. It's LA. People don't go to bed that early. People don't go to bed.
  4. Making sure I don't get hit by the time traveling DeLorean car returning from the past when I cross the street.
  5. Where to hide in the surrounding areas if a vicious dog attacks.
  6. Why is it called happy hour when it usually last longer than an hour.

1 comment:

m said...

Yes to #5. I can't tell you how many people don't have their dogs on a leash out here. Not cool, people. Not cool.