Tuesday, June 16, 2009

And the Child's Daddy Is...

Don't trust the bitch? I sure as shit don't. You asked for it and now you got it. Here's your chance to re-create your favorite moments from the Maury Povich Show. Apparently there's such a high demand for a DNA Paternity Test that you can go to your local drug store and buy one yourself. All you need is a semen sample, whole blood or vaginal smear (There are easier options but I was never going to have a chance to use the word vaginal smear in a sentence and I couldn't pass it up) and send it off to the home office of Identity Genetics, Inc located in beautfiul Brookings, South Dakota. Within 3-5 days, and a small fee of $120,  you'll be able to say, "I knew it, I knew you had been sleeping around on me," start crying and then say, "but I'm still going to raise her as my own."

God bless America!

No comments: