Monday, November 22, 2004

The very first one...

Well this is the first one that I'm writing. Will I continue doing this? I'm not sure. It is kind of strange how you can vent or prove a point and random strangers will read it and let you know what they think of your random thoughts.
Oh thank you world wide web for providing me with yet another thing to distract me from very important things I should be doing. Now I can write on this and tell people what I should be doing instead of actually doing it.
Hmmmmm...I didn't see if I could swear or not. I wouldn't want to say something bad and then have the FCC come down on me after they some how find a way to pass the law that will allow them to regualte internet, cable and satalite radio...so until then...SUCK IT.

1 comment:

Kasey said...

keep up the good work. just thought I would go back in time and read some stuff from an old friend. call me if you get this.